One for AFJJBDDD (or whatever it was)
Pixel "#~
2004-11-22 16:34:21 UTC
figment. Whatever happened to that guy? Reinder?
No no, I did not eat him! Apparently this guy, a
religious nutcase much more extreme than John F.
Ievins, is responsible for the Texas Obscenity
Laws. And his real name is Bruce.
Is he still in the Grim Fandango group? Why don't we check?...
Wait, did someone delete the group?
Hmmm, it doesn't seem to be on the german server anyway...
The only other non SW Lucas Arts group that is still there is
alt.games.lucas-arts.indiana-jones
I didn't even know that one existed.
--
pixel - knight of aglami
www.warande.net/~pixel

"[..] Worse, Akallabêth, 'the Downfallen', referring to
Númenor, is translated into Quenya using the element
*lanta* 'fall'. This forms Atalantë, making one wonder
for a moment wether *The Akallabêth* is the longest
buildup to a pun in literature" - Ruth Noel
figmentpez
2004-11-23 01:25:46 UTC
Post by Pixel "#~
figment. Whatever happened to that guy? Reinder?
No no, I did not eat him! Apparently this guy, a
religious nutcase much more extreme than John F.
Ievins, is responsible for the Texas Obscenity
Laws. And his real name is Bruce.
Is he still in the Grim Fandango group? Why don't we check?...
Wait, did someone delete the group?
Hmmm, it doesn't seem to be on the german server anyway...
The only other non SW Lucas Arts group that is still there is
alt.games.lucas-arts.indiana-jones
I didn't even know that one existed.
It's been more than a half-decade since I stopped posting AGLAMI and you
still don't have anything better to do than talk about me?

figmentPez
blondestranger
2004-11-23 06:13:48 UTC
Post by figmentpez
Post by Pixel "#~
figment. Whatever happened to that guy? Reinder?
No no, I did not eat him! Apparently this guy, a
religious nutcase much more extreme than John F.
Ievins, is responsible for the Texas Obscenity
Laws. And his real name is Bruce.
Is he still in the Grim Fandango group? Why don't we check?...
Wait, did someone delete the group?
Hmmm, it doesn't seem to be on the german server anyway...
The only other non SW Lucas Arts group that is still there is
alt.games.lucas-arts.indiana-jones
I didn't even know that one existed.
It's been more than a half-decade since I stopped posting AGLAMI and you
still don't have anything better to do than talk about me?
/smiles to herself
--
¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,Blondestranger,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤
¤º°`°º¤¤º°`°º¤¤º°`°º¤
fear the towel!!
Pixel "#~

Kasper
2004-11-23 18:00:53 UTC
On Tue, 23 Nov 2004 01:25:46 GMT, "figmentpez"
Post by figmentpez
Post by Pixel "#~
Hmmm, it doesn't seem to be on the german server anyway...
The only other non SW Lucas Arts group that is still there is
alt.games.lucas-arts.indiana-jones
I didn't even know that one existed.
It's been more than a half-decade since I stopped posting AGLAMI and you
still don't have anything better to do than talk about me?
Ahahaha. Hi Bruce, how are you?
Kasper
figmentpez
2004-11-23 22:18:40 UTC
Post by figmentpez
It's been more than a half-decade since I stopped posting AGLAMI and you
still don't have anything better to do than talk about me?
Ahahaha. Hi Bruce, how are you?
I'm good. Life is treating me fairly well. I'm engaged to be married (no
date set just yet) and finally back to college. How are you?

figmentPez
ervaqre
2004-11-24 03:05:29 UTC
figmentpez skrev i meddelelsen ...
Post by figmentpez
Post by Kasper
Ahahaha. Hi Bruce, how are you?
I'm good. Life is treating me fairly well. I'm engaged to be married (no
date set just yet) and finally back to college. How are you?
Married! Well, good luck with that. I hope you
have a good future ahead of yourself!
--
ervaqre

"I love scavenging"
- Gandhi
Kasper
2004-11-24 09:58:16 UTC
On Tue, 23 Nov 2004 22:18:40 GMT, "figmentpez"
Post by figmentpez
Post by Kasper
Ahahaha. Hi Bruce, how are you?
I'm good. Life is treating me fairly well. I'm engaged to be married (no
date set just yet) and finally back to college. How are you?
I'm doing pretty good also. Not engaged though. Been playing much GF
lately?
Kasper
figmentpez
2004-11-24 14:48:16 UTC
Post by figmentpez
Post by Kasper
Ahahaha. Hi Bruce, how are you?
I'm good. Life is treating me fairly well. I'm engaged to be married (no
date set just yet) and finally back to college. How are you?
I'm doing pretty good also. Not engaged though. Been playing much GF
lately?
Actually, I replayed Grim Fandango just this past year, aside from some
wonkiness with the controller due to WinXP, it was just as good as ever. :-D

figmentPez
Kasper
2004-11-26 16:54:03 UTC
On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 14:48:16 GMT, "figmentpez"
Post by figmentpez
Post by Kasper
I'm doing pretty good also. Not engaged though. Been playing much GF
lately?
Actually, I replayed Grim Fandango just this past year, aside from some
wonkiness with the controller due to WinXP, it was just as good as ever. :-D
Are you still a rabid, Christian fundamentalist also?
Kasper
figmentpez
2004-11-26 19:29:20 UTC
Post by figmentpez
Post by Kasper
I'm doing pretty good also. Not engaged though. Been playing much GF
lately?
Actually, I replayed Grim Fandango just this past year, aside from some
wonkiness with the controller due to WinXP, it was just as good as ever. :-D
Are you still a rabid, Christian fundamentalist also?
I'm not sure rabid ever applied, and there are far too many different
definitions of fundamentalist, but yes, I'm still a follower of Jesus
Christ.

figmentPez
Kasper
2004-11-27 11:21:51 UTC
On Fri, 26 Nov 2004 19:29:20 GMT, "figmentpez"
Post by figmentpez
Post by Kasper
Are you still a rabid, Christian fundamentalist also?
I'm not sure rabid ever applied, and there are far too many different
definitions of fundamentalist, but yes, I'm still a follower of Jesus
Christ.
Do you know John Ievins?
Kasper
figmentpez
2004-11-27 18:45:35 UTC
Post by figmentpez
Post by Kasper
Are you still a rabid, Christian fundamentalist also?
I'm not sure rabid ever applied, and there are far too many different
definitions of fundamentalist, but yes, I'm still a follower of Jesus
Christ.
Do you know John Ievins?
Never heard of the guy.

figmentPez
Kasper
2004-11-28 14:38:41 UTC
On Sat, 27 Nov 2004 18:45:35 GMT, "figmentpez"
Post by figmentpez
Post by Kasper
Post by figmentpez
I'm not sure rabid ever applied, and there are far too many different
definitions of fundamentalist, but yes, I'm still a follower of Jesus
Christ.
Do you know John Ievins?
Never heard of the guy.
Are you coming back to Aglami soon? We've got cake.
Kasper
figmentpez
2004-11-29 02:53:17 UTC
Post by figmentpez
Post by Kasper
Post by figmentpez
I'm not sure rabid ever applied, and there are far too many different
definitions of fundamentalist, but yes, I'm still a follower of Jesus
Christ.
Do you know John Ievins?
Never heard of the guy.
Are you coming back to Aglami soon? We've got cake.
No, thank you. While I enjoyed Aglami, I just don't have the time right now,
nor do I think I ever will again.

figmentPez
John Fricis Ievins
2004-11-29 15:13:36 UTC
Post by figmentpez
Post by Kasper
Do you know John Ievins?
Never heard of the guy.
*deeply offended* <g>
But we did converse and team up to argue against Hummel when you formerly
posted here. And yet you don't remember me... :(
--
John Ievins

"The content of the Christian proclamation takes the form of words, but its
subject is not to be identified with them - underlying the words, ideas and
concepts is the greater reality of the living God himself, to whom the
proclamation points. Like John the Baptist, it points to something greater
than itself, to something different, to a person whom we are given to
understand we are about to encounter." - Alister McGrath
figmentpez
2004-11-29 15:33:43 UTC
Post by John Fricis Ievins
Post by figmentpez
Post by Kasper
Do you know John Ievins?
Never heard of the guy.
*deeply offended* <g>
But we did converse and team up to argue against Hummel when you formerly
posted here. And yet you don't remember me... :(
My deepest aplogies, I have a terrible memory for names... well, human names
at least, somehow I can remember names for tech gadgets. ;-)

figmentPez
John Fricis Ievins
2004-11-29 19:19:10 UTC
Post by figmentpez
Post by John Fricis Ievins
Post by figmentpez
Post by Kasper
Do you know John Ievins?
Never heard of the guy.
*deeply offended* <g>
But we did converse and team up to argue against Hummel when you formerly
posted here. And yet you don't remember me... :(
My deepest aplogies, I have a terrible memory for names...
Don't worry about it, I almost certainly wouldn't remember you if you
weren't one of the first people I conversed with on Aglami.

ervaqre
2004-11-29 18:51:30 UTC
John Fricis Ievins skrev i meddelelsen ...
Post by John Fricis Ievins
*deeply offended* <g>
But we did converse and team up to argue against Hummel when you formerly
posted here. And yet you don't remember me... :(
I remember you! You are the guy with the face!
--
ervaqre

"I love scavenging"
- Gandhi
ervaqre
2004-11-24 03:03:38 UTC
"Pixel \"#~" <***@phil.uu.nl> skrev i
meddelelsen ...
Post by Pixel "#~
Wait, did someone delete the group?
Hmmm, it doesn't seem to be on the german server anyway...
Sympatico carries it, but the group is just full
of spam (which Sympatico carries as well).
--
ervaqre

"I love scavenging"
- Gandhi